Wishlist #1

Saturday 22 December 2012



1. YSL Glossy Stain in #10 - heard so many good things about these stains and after seeing this red shade on FleurDeForce I knew I had to have it!

2. NARS Douceur Blush - I really want a natural, sculpting style blush that I can pair with a more dramatic eye or lip look and this dusty rose shade looks perfect for this

3. Korres Guava Set - One of my all time favourite products are the Korres lip butter so I'd love to venture into their bodycare stuff also as the scents are amazing

4. Revlon Mulled Wine Lipstick - I'm not sure if this is avaliable in the UK as I haven't seen it in any Boots stores near me but it looks like such a lovely red and the formula of their lipsticks are one of my favourites

5. Clarins Instant Smooth Primer - Another product I've heard nothing but good things about. I do like my Laura Mercier primer, but I don't find it's amazing for it's price so would love to try this one

6. Molecule 1 Perfume - A bit gimmicky but all the reviews of this make it sound amazing and it's definitely something that's left me intrigued to see if it has the effect people say it does!

7. Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash - I have yet to find my HG face cleanser and since I love so many Origins products already, it only seems right that I branch into trying some of their cleansers :)


What's top of your wishlist this Christmas?

9 comments:

  1. That glossy stain looks beautiful! Top of my wishlist this christmas is Marc Jacobs Dot - the most gorgeous bottle of perfume ever! Merry Christmas lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh will have to give that a sniff when I'm next in Boots then! Merry xmas to you too :) xx

      Delete
  2. That Lipstick looks so pretty!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Must get it off ebay at some point :) x

      Delete
  3. thank you! I've actually already done it since starting my blog but appreciate the support :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want so many of these things!
    Love your blog.
    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I got some of them for christmas, so exciting! x

      Delete
  5. I grabbed a sample of Checks and Balances today at Sephora per the suggestion of the SA. I love the foaminess... if that's a word!

    Simplyskindeepbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for christmas, SO excited to try it out! x

      Delete