2012 Favourites: Body, Hair & Fragrance

Sunday 6 January 2013


Soap and Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em - I've done a full in depth review of this scrub here so all I'll say is that it works wonders on any rough skin I have and smells incredible, I will always repurchase this over and over

Armani Code & Paco Rabanne Lady Million - This are my favourite perfumes as mentioned in my perfume collection, both smell amazing and I find I always receive compliments on my scent when I wear either of these, I will never be without them

Toni & Guy Cleanse Shampoo (Detox) - I discovered this product later in the year but it's become a staple in my haircare routine. It's similar to the Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo and the Phyto offering, but for a huge fraction of the price. It has a far nicer scent in my opinion (aka, not overly herbal!) and does a great job of deep cleaning any product build up on my scalp

Moroccan Oil - I'll be honest here, this stuff is pretty expensive but honestly, I don't mind paying extra for something that works this well. It leaves my hair softer than any other product and although I do really like the v05 hair oil, nothing beats this one for me

Soap & Glory Clean Girls Body Wash - Like the body scrub, this product is also scented with the 'mist you madly' fragrance which I'm absolutely in love with. On top of the smell, this shower gel also moisturizes my skin beautifully and leaves it so soft after use

Have you tried any of these products and loved them?


4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the morroccanoil but I am going to have to wait because I have about 5 hair oils to use up first!

    http://raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling, I have so many but none seem to compare for me! x

      Delete
  2. MoroccanOil is my all time favorite hair oil and hair care line along with kerastase , does miracles for my hair

    Liyana ♥
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh haven't tried kerstase but really need to try some of their products heard such good things :) x

      http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.com

      Delete