2012 Favourites: Skincare

Friday 11 January 2013


Origins Night-a-Mins Moisturizer - After trying the blogger favourite 'Make A Difference' cream I was left utterly disappointed after finding it didn't do anything  special to my skin other than clog my pores and honestly felt as though it smelt of stale cigarettes, unlike the fruity scent other bloggers had described. This however, is everything I wanted the other one to be and more. I love the orange scent and I love how much it brightens my skin, it's the first moisturizer I've seen a real difference with. This was just a freebie from an Origins order (a generous sample, they are always good for them!) but I would definitely buy this once it runs out.

Origins Eye Doctor - I cannot rave about this eye cream enough. I never thought of all things I would be so in love with this kind of product but it honestly works wonders for dry, sensitive eye areas whilst slightly brightening my undereyes too. I've written a full review of this before here if that's something you're interested in :)

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel - I've said it once and i'll say it again, any product that Adrienne recommends, I instantly seem to fall in love with. This is hands down the best cleanser I've ever tried and I must have tried around 20! It's a product I use and instantly feel it makes a difference which I haven't been able to say about any other cleanser (I'm picky that if I spend money, I want it to do something amazing). Not only does it feel so luxurous starting as a gel, then once massaged an oil and then a milk when it touches water it leaves my skin so soft, smooth and radiant.

Origins Clear Improvement Mask - This has been a lifesaver for my skin since it became slightly oilier over the last couple of months. I don't have a bad word to say about it as it makes my skin soft, less oily and clears out my pores wonderfully.

Caudelie SOS Serum - I've already mentioned this product in my skincare routine, I just find this works great for my very dehydrated and sometimes dry forehead at keeping it hydrated for hours. I put it on in the evening and wake up with much more hydrated skin which makes make up application so much easier. I don't think I'd ever be without this now!

So after another rambley post, this concludes my 2012 favourites! I think my next post will be some empties as I've gotten through loads. Hope you're all well, let me know what your favourites last year were! x



6 comments:

  1. I have yet to try an Origins product!! I've heard great things about them and can't wait to! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so tempted by the clear improvement mask - i have horribly oily skin and really fancy this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my skin gets pretty oily in my t-zone and I find it works amazingly alongside a scrub a week too! :) x

      Delete
  3. Ah I just posted asking which mask you use and now I've just read this, sorry x

    ReplyDelete