Review: Barry M Pink Silver Polish, Sophisticated Glitter!

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hi everyone! As you can probably tell if you were a follower of mine before my blog has had a total makeover thanks to the lovely Ana @ Peaches and Cream designs. I would highly recommend using her design service if you're looking to revamp your blog, she honestly works wonders! Second thing, if anyone knows of a good, free editing program for photos I would really appreciate it as the lighting in my uni room is atrocious and I want the best quality pictures possible with would probably involve some tweaking! 

That aside, I thought today I would show you what I'd call my sophisticated glitter polish :)



The nail polish in question is Barry M's Pink Silver Glitter. Weirdly enough, I don't think I would have picked out this shade myself. It was actually a Christmas present from my lovely housemates (they know me so well) but after trying it on, it's absolutely beautiful.

As always, the formulation is great. I find Barry M to last longer on my nails than most higher end brands which is great considering they're only £2.99 each! It's lasted around 4 days before chipping and was opaque within two coats on me, even better considering how impatient I get painting my nails which often ends in my trying to multi-task and smudging polish all over myself. Not great!

The shade is perfect for being a neutralish glitter as I'm not often a fan of the really in your face ones, I'm much more of a plain creamy colour kind of girl but for this polish, I can definitely make an exception.

Have you tried this shade? What's your favourite glitter? 

29 comments:

  1. I love this subtle glitter polish, the colour is gorgeous!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously can't beat a cute glitter nail polish!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award, check out my blog for the rules.

    Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful, it reminds me of Model's Own Pink Fizz, which I love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh have yet to try that but always wanted to! x

      Delete
  4. This is a really nice shade! I love glitter nail varnish, might have to add this to my collection

    Josie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of glitter nail polishes atm. Yours is lovely x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same and they're usually really not my thing! x

      Delete
  6. What a pretty polish! A soft and wearable colour, but the glitter gives it something extra. Looks great! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeauytblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't stop looking at my nails when I wear it! x

      Delete
  7. I'm going to have to pick that colour up after work, it's gorgeous!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, perfect as an everyday glitter! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, my new favourite glitter I think! :) x

      Delete
  9. I really love this shade especially how it has a hint of pink in it :)

    Be sure to check out my lipstick giveaway:
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2013/01/my-first-milestone-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's so pretty! i love barry m polishes :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that shade!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love Barry M nail polishes!! :)

    PS: I`ve just discovered your blog and I love reading it! Great job! :)

    http://hdoverhls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the lovely comment :) x

      Delete