Wishlist #2

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Beautysets - wishlist

Now as you may have seen from my last two posts, I definitely don't need to be doing anymore shopping but a girl can dream right? A lot of these things are recently released or about to be for summer collections which has lead to a wishlist far longer than my arm. 

The first thing is the beautiful Summer 2013 Clarins Palette. I have a MAC Palette that is pretty full and try to not have too much more eyeshadow than that but it just never happens! I go through phases. First it was lipstick, then blush, then foundations and now eyeshadows and this quad has my favourite types of shades to wear all inside one really pretty palette. Love. Despite just having this picture, I really want this entire collection.

I also adore the look of the colours from the new Models Own collection that I'm sure comes out in the next week or so. Scented and pastel? Yep, definitely perfect for summer. Third on the list is another Clinique foundation. I already own their Stay Matte one, which is currently my favourite base so would love to try out some of their others. Originally I wanted the pore refining, but it doesn't go pale enough so may try the acne one out as although I don't really get spots, I'm guessing it'll be good for my oily t-zone!

4 & 7 can be grouped together as me being pretty impressed by Benefit's latest releases. I have to reveal to you all that admittedly I'm not a total lover of Benefit. I love their packaging and think they have some great products but I do think a lot of it is overpriced and dupeable unfortunately. However, this palette again contains four shades all of which I'd get use out of and I'm hearing amazing things about the concealer too!

Next is a MAC item, namely their Mineralize Lipsticks. These are a recent release and I haven't heard much at all about them so if you've tried them (as with all these things) I'd love to know your thoughts! I just think they have such nice shades and the idea of a different formulation really appeals to me!

Finally is something I really really don't need and that's the Tarte Blush in Exposed. After recently trying out the blush in Amused I'm so impressed and would love to try more. This shade is pretty similar to NARS Douceur which is an all time favourite so I just know I'd love this too!

Again, I'd love to know if any of you guys have tried any of these and what you think of them! Is there any recent releases that have appealed to you? :)

35 comments:

  1. My Mom has used Clinique foundations for years and swears by their products! She's quite light but found a good color with the even better foundation so maybe try that too!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh sounds good! how is it for oily areas of skin, do you know? :) x

      Delete
  2. great wishlist!I love everything x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I would probably have 2 and 4 xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and yes, cannot wait for them to be released! x

      Delete
  4. Great list!!!

    http://reemz-petitebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new Benefit products look great, don't they?!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! they have really upped their game :) x

      Delete
  6. i want to try all of these!!

    acosmeticcourtship.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wishes!!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, great picks! That Clarins palette looks gorgeous and I'm also really wanting to try the new BeneFit concealer and neutral kits. They look lovely! And I own Tarte Exposed and it's definitely worth the hype. So versatile! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are all so so pretty! I want exposed so badly but cannot justify it at the moment :( x

      Delete
  9. I so want one of the Tarte blushes! It's so gorgeous, and because I can't have it.. I want it even more! xx
    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean! everything we can't get here becomes immediately more appealing ;) x

      Delete
  10. i really want the benefit glamourous palette and the exposed blush too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great wishlist! I really want Fake Up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lipstick is a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool! i want number 4 :)
    anyway, i have an on-going international giveaway on my blog! i hope you can check it out and join if you haven't yet because I would love you to win! http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/03/thboxes-x-raellarina-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Rae ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul love everything on here!

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. it's not a haul (i wish it was!) but thank you! x

      Delete
  15. The Tarte blush is on my list of things to buy as well, definitely going to pick it up when I'm in the States in the summer. Which one do you prefer - the Tarte or Nars one overall?

    www.lustforlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh that's a tough one! tarte seem to last slightly better on my skin but there's I adore the shades of NARS blushes x

      Delete
  16. I really want to try out Models Own nail polishes and the pastel colours are so perfect for summer!
    Could you please do a blog post on them if you end up buying them?

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they came out today so will probably buy them this weekend! :) will definitely do a review of them x

      Delete
  17. I have been lusting after tat Clarins palette too. Looks so beautiful.
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete